Warmth and precision at your service.
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION COVID-19|
Given the health emergency we are pleased to inform you that our hotel respects scrupulously the federal and cantonal guidelines. For any need please consult the confederation's website: https://www.bag.admin.chhttps://ufsp-coronavirus.ch.
We kindly ask you to take note of the following:
INCLUDED IN THE OVERNIGHT PRICE:
- Welcome drink
- Fleecy dressing gown and bathing bag with pool towel for the duration of your stay
- Free admission to our Well-being & Spa area including use of water world with spa water: brine contrast pool in a rock and cave setting, adventure indoor and outdoor pool with rain cascade, integrated massage recliners, whirlpool, water channels and water jet benches, panorama terrace, salt cave, sauna area with salt tepidarium, hamam, Turkish steam bath, Finnish sauna, bio-sauna with garden views, ice fountain, frigidariums, experience showers and various relaxation areas. Also includes a fitness area with a treatment room, cardio & fitness room and fresh air training zone
- In summer: 20 m outdoor sports pool with sunbathing area
- Self-service tea bar with fresh fruit, spring water and juices in the spa area every day
- Outdoor parking space
- Tennis courts at Tennis Club Cademario
- Daily programme of events.
- Ticino Ticket: from the Saint-Gotthard Massif to the soft hills of the Mendrisiotto region. From the furthest valleys to the vibrant cities flanking the lakes. With Ticino Ticket you will be free to travel and visit every corner of the southernmost Canton of Switzerland. You will save time and appreciate even more every minute of your holiday (https://www.ticino.ch/en/ticke...)
EACH ROOM IS FITTED WITH:
- Wooden flooring
- Flat-screen TV with internet access
- Bathrooms include a spacious shower and rain shower, a hairdryer and a make-up mirror
- The Suites and Junior Suites are equipped with a Cerutti coffee machine, with 6 capsules per day.
- The suites also come with a whirlpool, double wash basin and separate WC
During the summer months (July to September) guided walks in the lush nature of Malcantone (a surcharge may apply depending on the package booked).
Check-in: from 3.00 p.m.
Check-out: before 11.00 a.m.
* On the arrival day the access to our wellness area is possible only after check-in (guaranteed from 3 pm). On the departure day the access to our wellness area is possible after check-out until 1 pm for free, afterwards with an extra charge of CHF 35.00 per person.