A few simple rules
1. The daily entrance fee includes the use of the entire spa area.
2. Children under 14 years of age are not allowed within DOT Spa
3. Children under 14 years have to be accompanied by an adult when at the summer outdoor pool.
4. Please note that the sauna is a nude area
5. Jewellery and items of value: for safety reasons, we request that you leave valuables in your room safe/locker. The hotel accepts no responsibility for any valuables lost in the DOT Spa
6. We kindly ask you to book your appointments at least 24 hours prior to your stay/daily entrance to the DOT Spa
7. For your relaxing experience, we kindly ask you to come to the Spa reception at least 15 minutes before your appointment
8. Please arrive for your treatment in underwear or bathing wear beneath a dressing gown
9. Before the treatment please complete our health questionnaire to rule out any possible contraindications (allergies, intolerances, pregnancy etc.).
10. Cancellations: you can cancel your treatment free-of-charge up to 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, or in the event of a no-show, we reserve the right to charge a 100% cancellation fee. Please note that late arrival will result in a shorter treatment time.
11. We recommend avoiding sunbathing straight after a body or facial treatment. Please ask our Staff if you are unsure.